Payment can be made by credit card directly on our website, by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or arrangements can be made to make cash or cheque payment in office. If payment is made by e-transfer, please note the course and date in the notes field.
* Important * Please review our cancellation policy at the bottom of this page prior to registering. By moving forward with course registration, you are agreeing to the terms of the policy.
Cancellation policy for Individuals will be as follows:
Victory Training Centre reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time. A course may be cancelled or rescheduled due to insufficient enrollment. You will be notified via email of changes/cancellations at least 2 business days prior to the start of the course. A full refund* will be issued in the event that rescheduling is not an option.
· FULL REFUND* – Will be granted when requested 5 full business days or more prior to course date
· NO REFUND – 4 full business days or less prior to course date**
· NO REFUND – if requested 60 days or more after payment date**
*(less 10% processing fees)
** (Only rescheduling will be permitted)
If a course is missed:
(With no attempt prior to the course to contact Victory Training Centre administration)
· A participant may reschedule at a later date; however, no refund will be permitted.
Cancellation Policy for Private Group Courses:
Victory Training Centre reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. You will be notified of changes/cancellations at least 2 business days prior to the start of the course.
*Please be advised*
Every effort will be made to keep our commitment to facilitate the scheduled course(s).
If cancellation notice is provided by customer:
10 business days or more prior to course - No charge
6-9 business days prior to course - 15% of total course fee will be charged
2-5 business days prior to course - 25% of total course fee will be charged
0-1 business days prior to course - 50% of total course fee will be charged